Dip Moulded Products
DIP MOULDED PVC PLUGS
Plastic dip molding services provider offer a wide range of dip molding PVC products including dip moulded PVC plugs. PVC molded products are used for various industrial applications and commercial applications like covering, cushioning, comfort, dust protection, electrical and shipping protection for products.
We are proud to say that these dip molding products are available at least possible prices and quality oriented.
Benefits of Dip Moulded Plugs
- Plugs of various lengths can be made without any tooling charge
- Vinyl material is used in manufacturing. Hence, it can be stretchable to fit the odd shapes exactly
- Vinyl material does not crack or split like low density polyethylene
- Vinyl material does not shred when plugging threaded items
DIP MOULDED PVC SLEEVES
Since decades, we are in the field of manufacturing molded products and have adopted a standard procedure to offer quality oriented PVC sleeves for industrial purpose. Physical aspects of our dip molded PVC sleeves are mentioned below:
- Thickness varies between 0.5 mm and 25 mm
- More than 100 different color shades are used to meet the requirements of our clients
- Specialize in manufacturing small clear tubes
DIP MOULDED PVC BELLOWS
We are renowned as a custom bellows manufacturer in India for different industrial applications. Our technical engineers are committed to serve the requirements of the clients by producing bellows basing on their specifications. The entire process is carried out with custom techniques starting from selecting the raw material to provide best protection for your equipment. Our molded PVC bellows are highly resistant to ozone and UV rays. Dip molded PVC bellows are widely used in:
- Industries to protect the equipment from Moisture & Dirt.
- Gear rods of automobile industries
- Electrical Insulations
- Diverse equipment for protection against corrosion.
DIP MOULDED PVC INSULATORS
Manufacturer of dip molded insulated coatings even for complex and irregular shaped parts. Dip moulded insulations are made from PVC plastic material and is offered in various colors and finishes. Technical verification of dip moulded PVC insulators at various stages of process include plastisol hot dip molding, in-house tooling, coating, fabricating, designing, cleaning, degreasing, sandblasting, chemical pre-treating, assembling, final verification, packaging etc.
Dip molded plastic insulations are generally used for equipment protection applications in industries. We offer both the armored PVC insulators and non-armored PVC insulators with various cable cores.
DIP MOULDED PVC EXTRUDERS
We manufacturer almost all kinds of dip moulded extrusion products for their use in automotive, technical and engineering applications. We offer PVC extruders in various sizes and lengths including continuous length, pre-jointed, D-shaped, L-shaped, U-shaped, square or rectangular.
DIP MOULDED PVC PLASTISOL
Manufacturer and exporter of dip molded PVC plastisol for various applications. We offer best quality PVC Plastisols that can be compounded in almost any hardness, clarity, and color and can be pumped or sprayed. The surface appearance of PVC Plastisol can go from shiny to matte to foam. Some excellent features of dip moulded PVC plastisol:
- USP Class VI materials for medical products
- Glossy or matte finishes
- Available in both custom and standard colors including fluorescent colors
- Available at economical rates
- Available from a minimum thickness of 0.005 inches
- Soft like skin or hard like glass
- Can to elongated up to 500%
- Weather resistance, electrical insulation, fire resistance, abrasion resistance are the other features.